Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fun with the GOP before 2012 Hits

Ever since I started paying attention to politics back in 2000, I've noticed that each year it seems like some of the candidates might be inside jokes.  People that are so ridiculous that there is no real chance of any of them winning being planted in with the "real" contenders.  However, the GOP front-runners for 2012 have blown me away with just how cartoonish they seem.  From Bachmann declaring that HPV vaccines make you retarded, to Herman Cain quoting Pokemon as a great poet, to Rick Perry informing us that gays are stealing Christmas, and then back again to Bachmann and her covert/blatant homosexual husband who runs "pray the gay away" camps, it has been pure nonesense.  I've gotten quite the kick out of listening and watching each day and waiting for the next retarded thing they do.  I understand that everyone's pretty pissed off at Obama,but are these really the choices?  Well it doesn't matter I guess since lobbyists ultimately run the show but it would be nice to have someone pretend to do the job.  But I digress, I just wanted to have a little fun with a few of the big GOP candidates that are left.  They already act cartoonish, so I just thought that I would make them look that way.  Enjoy if for no other reason than to enjoy it. 


Good Ol' Batshit Crazy Bachmann

Newt Gingrich in his true form...a sad caricature of a human being


Mitt Romney's weird looking soul


Rick Perry:  His ideas are just as creepy as this picture
Herman Cain...well, I mean come on really??

No comments:

Post a Comment