Monday, January 7, 2013

Amazing Art with Brandt Hardin

Recently when I posted my Ann Coulter's Greatest Hits blog, a fellow smart person posted a comment and a link to his personal art blog.  Anyone that takes the time to comment on anything, in my book, is worthwhile of checking out.  I clicked the link and was blown away by the artist.  I just wanted to share this stuff with you all because it is fantastic.  It reminds me a little of Ralph Steadman of Fear and Loathing fame but with perhaps more acid.  I do not personally know Hardin but I told him that I wanted to share with everyone the work he is doing.  So if you are an art fan or just like really cool pictures please click the link.

Also, just as a sample, I wanted to share on this page the FauxNews picture he made.  It might be my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment