Saturday, January 26, 2013

So I Finally Made a Reaction Video....

I've seen a ton of internet reaction videos over the years.  I've seen the videos that are being reacted to like "2 Girls 1 Cup", "Mr. Hands", "BME Pain Olympics" and etc.  They have all horrified me and disgusted me but perhaps none quite as bad as one that was recently shown to me by my friend "Smurphy Black" (I wanted to protect his identity).  I'm sure there are a lot of these videos out there and I don't give a damn if I ever see another one.  So I didn't want my own reaction on video (because I don't ever want to watch it again) so we had my wife and her friend Val take a look.  The reaction is great and then the running commentary that they made was even better.  What surprised me was the length of time that they watched it, Smurphy and I only made it like 45 seconds watching it, they made it like 8 minutes.  So here it is, watch if you want and yes there is filthy language in it because we are watching a filthy video.  Enjoy it!!

If you are interested in watching the orginal video, then there is something really wrong with first of all, but you can find it just by googling it.  But I really, really don't recommend doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment