Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Working Hoochy Asses for Gift Cards: by mystery guest writer

As I am apt to do from time to time, I give other people an opportunity to write on the blog.  Today, a certain lady felt inspired to write after reading some comments left on the Facebook page.  I post pictures and I never do it to hurt anyone.  I always do it in the spirit of fun and laughter, nothing more.  It has never once been personal to anyone but a couple of people took it seriously today so it set off the wrath of this writer.  (I'm only not naming her because she asked me too.  And technically this was dictated to me.)

So with all the hype surrounded by the pictures that were put up on the Facebook page I wanted to take the time to point out a few things to some of the slutty skanks that decided to pull together and make some insults.

  1. If you enter a public contest at some local glory hole in your bikini and look like you are taking a dump on the floor, then you deserve the public ridicule you get when it lands on said club’s public site.
  2. If you are a succubus, and have so many kids that child services had to get involved and correct your crappy parenting, I would not point a single finger at two people that have never lost custody of their children.
  3. If you think someone is jealous of your relationship which consists of being beaten by a toothless, thug, then honey you might want to get some self- help in your local support group. DHS can help you get there.
  4. I would rather have the body of a beached whale versus having a meth-body just to go out and look like a zombie stripper for the local horn dogs.
  5. It makes me sad when low IQ people try to make legitimate arguments when they cannot spell.  (tHiZ iZz NoT hOwE yoU dU iT)
  6. The Mouse’s Ear rejects that keep making comments…you make my eyes hurt. You know, I had some hard times being a teenage mom and all, but guess what trolls? I went to college and here I am now with 2 degrees. No one handed it to me. I had to work for it. You know, like you work your hooch asses in the strip club for gift cards, well I worked mine off to get a better job.  
  7. It's too late to be a good example for your horde of children but the least you can do is save them from further embarrassment and stop putting your self on the internet.
  8. When you have multiple “baby daddy’s,” and continue to attain more partners and “baby daddies,” you might be a whore.
  9. Have some standards for goodness sake and hit Goodwill and cover your puppies up and booty. Walk around covered up like it’s a secret! Why? Because some things should be left unseen. Now ladies, I have given you some sound advice here. I would also like to add that all skanks on the Goodship Stripper-Pop need to get a sense of humor. If you want to be taken seriously, then act like a human. You cannot expect to be a member of society and be taken seriously when you conduct yourselves like homeless trollops.
So that is what was dictated to me by a special person.  And I do want to reiterate that I never do this with any ill-will towards anyone, and if you do get butt-hurt may I recommend getting off of the other sites that post funny pictures you silly hypocrites.  Enjoy some pictures and remember that.



 
 
As always if you love me or hate me, you can follow me on Facebook at Grumpy Cynical Thirtysomething.  Just keep it light, it's not that serious.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment